BOI!!!

Discussion in 'Majestic Creative' started by TheNinjaTiger, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNinjaTiger

TheNinjaTiger Active Member

2017-02-07_18.55.48.png 2017-02-07_18.49.46.png 2017-02-07_18.56.26.png No offense to Member futurebuilder1 but if someone asks you to stop being annoying, stop being annoying.

Ally__Girl and ALadleBitOfSoup like this.
  2. IcyFlameLordMan

IcyFlameLordMan Dank Duck of your Dreams

3. Attacker127

Attacker127 Emoji Master

And that's why no one in their right mind plays on majestic LOL

4. futurebuilder1

futurebuilder1 New Member

Please delete this post. It offends me because it's full of false accusations and photoshopped screenshots. I will be tagging staff to take a look at this offensive and cyberbullying thread.

@Schuttle @Bella_Nicole @noel479

5. OhEmJee

OhEmJee Well-Known Member

I don't think you know enough about Photoshop to make such a bold statement.

As a dweller of r/photoshopbattles and in turn have used Photoshop fairly extensively (I've even gotten reddit gold on one of my photoshops so I know what I'm talking about), I will inform you that it would be difficult to pull this off. Not only would @TheNinjaTiger need to fetch some text saying that from someone else, but he'd need to take into account the transparency of the chat window background. This clearly was not photoshopped, due to the apparent genuinity of the screenshot and similarity between the image and the portion you claim is "photoshopped", down to the last pixel. I can say with confidence that this was not photoshopped and is, in fact, a real screenshot.

That being said, this probably shouldn't have been shared publicly. Still, Future, don't falsely accuse people of fraud, remember the rules and don't forget to drink your milk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.