How did you find Luxwander?

Discussion in 'News' started by Schuttle, Feb 18, 2017.

By Schuttle on Feb 18, 2017 at 3:48 PM
  1. Schuttle

Schuttle Founder
    Staff Member Founder

I am looking to expand our advertising for our community. Finding out how everyone has found us will help me focus my efforts into what works.

How did you find Luxwander?

Example Answers:
    • MinecraftForum.net
    • A Minecraft Server List (please link)
    • PlanetMinecraft.com
    • Word of Mouth
    • A Youtube Video (please link)
    Thanks! I look forward to everyone's replies.

Schuttle

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Schuttle, Feb 18, 2017.

1. OhEmJee
      OhEmJee
      Indeed :)
      Zildjian52886 and noel479 like this.
    2. 2003magnus
      2003magnus
      I found it from PlanetMinecraft.com
    3. Pasta-chan (Doof)
      Pasta-chan (Doof)
      I found it from someone advertising on 2b2t about it.
    4. Dominick_
      Dominick_
      CreativeCraft turned into Luxwander. :)
    5. OhTyler
      OhTyler
      Okay so I had gotten minecraft around a year before I started luxwander and I had no clue what servers were as I was not introduced properly to the internet until a few months later after we moved into my new house. I had heard about servers a few weeks after 1.6 came out and I looked up "minecraft servers", clicked on the first list and scrolled down. Luxwander just kinda stood out, it might have been the name or the color of the logo, who knows all I know is I don't regret joining it. I still remember the old mountain hub with the village and the lake you could jump into and the sewers ;-; oml the memories. Hunger games was the best before it died and the parkour in the old hunger games hub was sick. I also remember creative and doing rps and create head shops and going to people's item shops. Anyways I've said enough idk how the server is doing now as I'm banned but I wish the best of luck to Schuttle and the rest of the staff team. Thanks for the GREAT memories that I will always keep with me. This server was such a huge part of my childhood and I thank you for making it the best part.
    6. 2003magnus
      2003magnus
      I found it on planet minecraft, but it was quite some time ago so i dont really know if people still use that to find their servers. :)
    7. CaptTNT
      CaptTNT
      I typed "Minecraft servers" into google, (NOTE: This was a very long time ago. 2008, maybe.) and most of the server ips didn't work back then so then I saw a screenshot of the "add server ip" with the address c.minecraft.io. I put it in, and it was the first server I ever joined :D