I'm Leaving Luxwander (For right now)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zildjian52886, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Zildjian52886

Zildjian52886 Luxwander's Friendliest Wolf

Hello,

To my fellow friends and companions and any other Luxwander players who may be reading this, I hate to say it but the time has come where I had a choice to make. Do I stay on Luxwander and try to be active in this community even though it has not worked out countless times, or do I leave Luxwander and continue to focus on events happening in my life. I know you may have all witnessed it, but recently I have been inactive on the forums and also on the server as well over periods of time for the past couple years. My choice seemed like a logical answer and I believe it is the best choice for me. There comes a time in everyone's life or most peoples where you are just really busy with everything going on and just cannot find time to do the things you truly want to do. I would have preferred to continue to stay on the server but I am just busier than ever. I am in my second year of high school and as the time progresses into next year my schedule will only get more hectic. Trying to balance all the work with running and musical stuff with Luxwander is not an option right now, of course. I never thought that this day would come so early, it was unexpected. This is a crucial point of my life and I want to make the most out of it while I can.

So, with that said I am telling all of you to continue to make Luxwander a great community and to continue to be kind and help new players who join and stay on the server, in my absence. It has been a wonderful bunch of years and I look forward to coming back to the server sometime at a future point. If possible, I will continue to check the forums for updates and messages but you obviously will not find me on the server. So if you need anything just let me know and I will get back to you and try to help. I hope you all continue to make Luxwander the community that it is and enjoy your time on this wonderful server.

Regards,
    -Zild

2. Bella_Nicole

Bella_Nicole Senior Admin
    Staff Member Senior Admin

Sad to see you go Zildj! I wish you all the luck in the world with school and i hope see you back on Lux one day.

-Bella

3. Meer(TheNinjaMeerkat)

Meer(TheNinjaMeerkat) Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you Zild, I wish you a great life and I will always be on discord if you need me! :D