I'm Leaving

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ally__Girl, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

I know this isn't an introduction, it's more of the opposite. Just deal with it.

Hey guys,

For those that don’t know me, my username is Ally__Girl and I have been playing on Luxwander since 2015.
    I thought when I left this server it would be that I had been permanently banned for my love of cussing and disrespect, and the fact that I hate various staff members, and always will.
    But I was wrong. I will not be coming on here very much any more. My reasons are that I liked four of the servers over the others, I don’t have that much time anymore, many of the people I knew are gone, and the staff gets worse and worse. I’m just done.
    For the servers, one is already gone, another will be shut down, the third will be reset. That leaves me one server. The one I used the least.
    It took me years to get where I am now, and I don’t plan on doing it again. My school day starts earlier, goes later, and in addition to that, I will be doing a sport every season. I just don’t have the time to put in as much work and effort as I did before.
    Before I leave, I do feel the need to express my opinions on the current staff. As I see it, there are a few staff members that have no right to be staff. I have never seen staff person A do anything remotely close to useful with their title. Here is a quote from them. “If you care enough report it.” And they’re straight up disrespectful. I would include another quote from them, but it is explicit. Here is a censored version. “You’re 16*, you should be neck deep in [insert word not allowed] by now.” And staff person B has made incredibly inappropriate jokes. Not like the jokes I told on Nations, the other kind of inappropriate. As in, not only are they an adult and should be more mature, but they are one of the highest ranked staff, and have still made remarkably offensive jokes.
    This is my goodbye to the community of Luxwander. I enjoyed it while it lasted, but nothing lasts forever. In the end, the only thing left will be our memories. When you have it, enjoy it, appreciate it. Because soon enough, you will be the one saying goodbye.

*It was not directed at me, so don’t assume I’m 16. Tons of people have asked how old I am, what my name is, and other personal information. I do not plan on sharing any of that.

-Ally

2. truesurvivor9

truesurvivor9 Shift Master

3. SneakyNinjaDog

SneakyNinjaDog The Doggiest of Ninjas
    Staff Member Sr. Cartographer

I will say this in general and not especially directed at you Ally_girl

If you experience behaviour that you think has no place on the server, be it from staff or regular members, then SCREENSHOTS!

Make screenshots and post them in the appropiate forum. It is under "support" - either "report abuse" or "report staff abuse" depending...

There is no sense in thinking that Schuttle somehow magically knows if people are misbehaving. He needs to be informed and he needs evidence ie screenshots! And staff are not above the "law" and in the past staff have been demoted for inappropriate behavior. But unless you make the reports nothing is gonna happen.

Wether some staff do "anything useful" I think honestly is "none of your business". Some staff work more in some areas and functions than others and some of that is basicly invisible to the general user on Lux. Also sometimes staff just wanna relax and play a little. Remember these are not paid, they just do this work for the love of the server. So cut them some slack okay.

But I wish you the best in the future Ally_girl and hope you find what you are looking for, be it new games or communities out there :)

Bella_Nicole and Schuttle like this.
  4. Schuttle

Schuttle Founder
    Staff Member Founder

Ally, on top of what Sneaky said, please feel free to DM me about what happened to you or what you witnessed from Staff. I will look into it with you.

SneakyNinjaDog and Bella_Nicole like this.
  5. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Well, to be fair, part of it was on Nations, and everyone thought you could say anything you wanted to, until staff started to enforce the "no cussing at others" and the "no disrespect".
    And as for screenshots, they are from before I was told I needed the whole screen, and not just the chat. Pretty sure I deleted them by now. And I also assumed nothing would be done because some of it was directed at other members of staff, who didn't seem to care.

6. Bella_Nicole

Bella_Nicole Senior Admin
    Staff Member Senior Admin

Just to clear this bit up. You could swear on Nations, but not cuss anyone out, disrespect or discriminate someone. This was told to everyone from the very beginning of Nations Classic.

SneakyNinjaDog likes this.
  7. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

People still did it. That was my point.

8. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

I forgot to add that if anyone needs to contact me, my Steam account is Ally__Girl

9. SneakyNinjaDog

SneakyNinjaDog The Doggiest of Ninjas
    Staff Member Sr. Cartographer

Also remember, we are still here if you wanna come back. Many people have left, due to various reasons. But a lot of them return. Mainly because few servers have the same community as Lux does :)

Ally__Girl and Bella_Nicole like this.
  10. ALadleBitOfSoup

ALadleBitOfSoup Active Member

ALLLLYYYY IM GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCHHH!!!!

Your are the realest down to earth person i've met on Luxwander and I'm so happy we did. We had hilarious memories on Vanilla and TS. I hope whatever you plan on doing next it brings you happiness!!

We r still playing TOS together btw

-soopÉ

Ally__Girl likes this.
  11. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Yes, I agree, the community here is great. But pretty much everyone I knew is gone. The friends, the enemies, even the frenemies. Even the staff that I used to enjoy infuriating. All those people I used to upset and anger, even the person I fought with over my age. And those that impersonated and made fun of me. The people I would force into giving me attention or I'd murder their animals. The people whose bases I would somehow infiltrate and stay there for the sole point of irritating them. Shoutout to SBA and Atlas. Great times in your zoo, murdering your people, and using up all your food.
    Yeah, I had some friends that I thought would last more than our time on Luxwander, but those friendships crashed and burned. I just had a falling out with one the other day, another I have been avoiding since May, I can't even remember the last time I talked to the other. One friend and I haven't talk since last December. There's one that I'm kind of friends with, but considering our last conversation started with me cussing at them, and ended in me ignoring them, I don't think it will last very long.
    I considered leaving after Nations shut down, but I stayed for the few people I knew still here. And then they were gone. And so I stayed for the servers. And then I lost my best stuff in VB. And so I stayed for Noble and Gigaplot. I mainly used Giga, because I built on there, and did some redstone things on Noble. And now that Giga is going, I will too. Maybe I'll come back later, but if I do, it won't be for the community or the servers. Which leaves no reason to come back.

12. rt6yhjyuvy6

rt6yhjyuvy6 Top Contributor

You have my support. It's plain honesty that chances state: we'll probably never really interact again (Teamspeak, Minecraft, or you building a hut into the side of our mountain right next to the Atlas road, which was hilarious) however I do see the passion/devotion you give to things and want you to use that elsewhere when you leave Luxwander, because it's amazing. Also, even though things may be going downhill, I want you to remember that to me, you'll always be a rogue, no-armor ninja/Classic Nations Terrorist with a charismatic personality. #MeerDidIt

Ally__Girl likes this.
  13. moustacheboy

moustacheboy Member

ALLY OMG im gonna miss you so so much your so funny and so great im so glad we met! we have so many great memories here and im joining you and soup playing TOS :)

Ally__Girl likes this.
  14. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Thank you, that means a lot to me.
    And the hut was not all mine, I can't take credit. Soup built it. And when you found the hut you stole my flowers. All of them. Every single useless daisy and poppy. Not cool.
    Also, you can feel free to join in on TOS or hmu whenever you feel like it.
    Thank you again, I am very proud of my former title as a KOS Terrorist. I'm also glad that someone realizes I'm an independent person and I need nothing to interfere with a Nation. Including armor. I don't think you were there, but one time I went to SBA with nothing but a pickaxe and started tearing down walls. And then was killed. Still worth it. I even managed to defy some Nation's leaders, like when I was a prisoner and I told someone I was going to starve myself to get out, and they said they I wasn't going to starve. And they got there ready to kill me just as I died.
    My favorite time was when I set fire to SBA. Duck, I know you're probably reading this, and just to tell you, I know you lied when you said you and Darth watched Soup burn down the whole thing. Because I did it, not him. It was pretty awesome, although it can never compare to what the hackers did. All your potions, food, flint and steel, and armor really helped me keep it burning. I was even on the roof, still setting fire, as you blamed Soup for it. Thanks for the good times.
    As for the rogue part, I couldn't recall anything relating to that until I remembered back when I lived with someone in a base, and they told me to stop calling the "farm" a garden. (You know who you are). They kept destroying the signs I would put up saying it was a garden, and eventually they started burning the signs. Doesn't help that we lived right next to a forest. And they told me I had too many flowers. So I went and built a separate base for my flowers. And there were obviously other things, because you can't be Ally without breaking the rules and purposely irritating everyone and everything.
    While we're on the topic of Nations, thanks again, staff, for banning me out of everyone, while we were in the middle of a full-server argument. Really helps let me know that no one is favored around here. Before you pull out that "Ally, you have been banned many times, you especially should know the rules" like heck yeah I do, but when did that stop me before? I never said I didn't know them. I choose to break them. If you get the slightest idea that I actually cared, you need to reflect upon the time I threw a party and made sure everyone knew after I got banned for the first time in months. And seriously, every time I get into an argument I don't see why staff can tell me to shut up and if I don't do as told, get punished. Even stupid things that don't concern staff or rules or anything. If I were to argue about whether to name a potato Gerald or Harold, I would still get in trouble. It's always freaking me.

15. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

I would say I'd miss you too, but you better keep in contact. You got my Steam, and my messages are always open.
    You are one of the funniest people I've ever met, and you've got great ideas. You even manage to make the smallest things hysterical inside jokes. You're welcome again for the -50 cents.
    And I totally agree about the memories. Making TS awkward, annoying a certain someone with a certain thing. And TS yesterday had me laughing for a while. I think we should do those things more often.
    I hope you do well with school, and go to a great college. You better stay happy, or I might have to come to Canada to slap some sense into you. Don't ruin any friendships, and always know when it's your turn to apologize. Don't be stubborn, and try your best to keep the gold friendships, even if it means throwing away the rusted and barely existing ones.

I have nothing to do because I have no life, so I'm ready for TOS whenever you are.

-Ally

16. Meer(TheNinjaMeerkat)

Meer(TheNinjaMeerkat) Well-Known Member

I've missed so much, It's sad to see you go Ally but I haven't been active in a while so, sorry I missed this post and I'll always remember the fun times on Vanilla Bean and everything, remember you can message me on steam at any time, Cya!

-Meer

lol

Ally__Girl and rt6yhjyuvy6 like this.
  17. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

I mean it's not like it took you weeks to respond the last time I messaged you on Steam.
    I also feel that since the map is being reset I should tell you that I killed your wither. And your horses. And I stole your armor and saddles among other things. I forget what else I did.

-Ally

18. Meer(TheNinjaMeerkat)

Meer(TheNinjaMeerkat) Well-Known Member

Oh that was you!!!

19. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Ye