Last One to Post Wins!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kelestami, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Kelestami

Kelestami Chess Expert

The title says it all.

Rules:

- No Spam; only one post at a time.

- Be respectful of others.

- Make meaningful posts.

- Follow all Luxwander forum rules.

* Breaking any of these will invalidate your post's lead in the game.

Guidelines:

- Feel free to share youtube videos, funny pictures, and daily feelings or events in life - anything legitimate that can put you in the lead to beat the other posters and win the game.

Special Rules:

- If the topic ever becomes closed for any reason, then the last three posters tie with each other, excluding the person who closed the topic.

Side note: I'm currently in the lead.

Bella_Nicole likes this.
  2. Coolcat

Coolcat Undertale Trash

Your not in the lead anymore!

Just so this doesn't count as spam, I got a new fish!! :D

3. Kelestami

Kelestami Chess Expert

A challenger approaches!

... and the bit about spam was mostly to avoid 1-3 word responses, is all.

#taking back the lead.

What's your fish's name?

4. Coolcat

Coolcat Undertale Trash

My fish is named Cosmo partly because it looks so fiery with its white, orange, and black (more like a comet, but it's not a suitable name) and because I'm fascinated with space.

Look who has the lead now >;D

5. Coolcat

Coolcat Undertale Trash

Wait, I just went to check on him this morning, I kept him fed and everything, and HE'S DEAD D"": Cosmo no! I think he was sick, I got him from the fair too...

6. LordAndrew

LordAndrew Advanced Member

This guy hired me to do the music for a game he's working on... for a dollar per music track... but hey, it's something

7. wastedHeart

wastedHeart Luxwander VIP

I signed up to play clarinet... Its cool!

8. Kelestami

Kelestami Chess Expert

Making melodious music of any kind is a beautiful thing.

I'm a trombone player, myself.  I can play a little piano, tuba, baritone, euphonium, and drums, as well.

_Kat likes this.
  9. LordAndrew

I do chiptunes- mostly 8-bit or 16-bit, but I do dabble occasionally into more high-tech synthesizing and what not. I also have been playing clarinet for 2 years as of now and I'd like to consider learning tenor sax some time in the near future, maybe this month, but they're not cheap.

10. SneakyNinjaDog

SneakyNinjaDog The Doggiest of Ninjas
    Staff Member Sr. Cartographer

Sadly I have little or no musical skill. I once owned several keyboards. Me and a few friends wanted to form a techno band (ala Kraftwerk), even though none of us had any skill [​IMG]

We did have fun with it for a while though, and the keyboards are now in the possesion of my older brother. He does in fact have talent and can play piano, drums or banjo - but guitar is his prime instrument of choice. He often plays at family get-togethers, especially if one or more of his musically enclined friends turn up. Then suddenly, the house will be filled w rocking tunes.

Sometimes I will sit in, doing a baseline on the keyboard or such. Happy to contribute - and then I usually retreat as not to cramp the style of these much more musically talented people.

rbert125 likes this.
  11. Coolcat

Coolcat Undertale Trash

I play piano, take lessons every Wednesday except for the fifth Wednesday if it has a fifth one.

Been playing Mario and Luigi Dream Team, never played RPGs that much, but from this game, I know they are very long O_O

I like Asian food. Anybody else?

12. Kelestami

Kelestami Chess Expert

I liked that post, Sneaky.  It often sounds like you have a distant smile on your face, thinking deeply into your history and life in general.

Asian food is top among the best for me - only seafood do I enjoy more.

13. Coolcat

Coolcat Undertale Trash

Asian food is really good, if you don't likeit, you obviously haven't tried it.

Anybody into Mario games here?

14. SneakyNinjaDog

SneakyNinjaDog The Doggiest of Ninjas
    Staff Member Sr. Cartographer

Oh, we done with food already?

I really like asian food. Mi goreng, satay chicken, nasi padang... I have some asian family, so I have the pleasure of sometimes being treated to some of the great asian food. I have also travelled in asia on holidays, so yes.. I really like the food.

As for Mario, I am not currently playing any. I really like Paper Mario - and that was the one I played last.

15. LordAndrew

I remember I used to play Paper Mario on the N64... brings back memories. Story is what makes a game great in my opinion. Gameplay can make a game good, but it is story that truly enlightens a game and makes you want to play it more- and the fact that Paper Mario is more of a game based around story instead of action makes it a game I remembered and loved.

16. Coolcat

Coolcat Undertale Trash

Want story? Play Super Paper Mario. It has quite a lot of story in it. Or Paper Mario Sticker Star that's a good story one too :D

I've aced just about every Mario game I've played.

I am part Asian too. Chicken adobo yum ^.^

17. Kelestami

Kelestami Chess Expert

Paper Mario is one of those games you think is going to be horrible, but rather ends up being one of the best games of your life.

--> also a Mario fan.  Super Mario Bros. 3 for the classic Nintendo is my favorite, though that shows my age a bit.  I beat it in under a half hour after being inspired by a guy who beat it in 11 minutes (with emulator).

18. LordAndrew

I still have a cartridge of SMB3 sitting around somewhere, still works and everything

Kelestami likes this.
  19. Coolcat

Coolcat Undertale Trash

I have beat Super Paper Mario in about a week, New Super Mario Bros 2 in about a month, including world star. I also get into Mario Kart :D either ways, Mario is an enjoyable series of games.

20. LordAndrew

I want to make a homebrew Mario Kart game on the NES ala Rad Racer, and perhaps it is possible, but I'm not sure if I have the time for something of that caliber, something like that rarely is a one-man job,