Me starting as an ANIMATOR

Discussion in 'Science, Computers, & Technology' started by RedRageGamer, Jan 13, 2015.

1. RedRageGamer

RedRageGamer Member

HEY GUYS! RedRage here! Today, I wanted to share stuff that most people dont really do and just watch.....and that thing is animating! I started on monday and did a bunch of practice. I'm starting with GIFs which are a bit....nooby...theyre very rough and not smooth at all...well at some they are... I'm starting to animate RHGs [The global term for stick fights apparently] and trying to make some other stuff... the program I use is Pivot v4 and it's free and has a VERY short downloading time! (5 SECONDS) Here's one I made earlier.../monthly_01_2015/post-18258-0-60494000-1421141944_thumb.gif

I'm trying to improve the impact of each hit and I'm trying to smoothen it so yeah :D hope you guys like this...

Attached Files:

2. Fantastic_Fox

Fantastic_Fox Captain Fluffkins

It looks good! Keep working on it. If you ever want to do some 3D animating the program I use is source film maker (SFM).

#2 Fantastic_Fox, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
  3. PandoraGamingFTW

PandoraGamingFTW Active Member

I love Pivot, somewhat it is linked to my GCSE IT coursework and it is very simple to use if you want to produce some AWESOME 2d animations. 

4. ï¼³avidge

ï¼³avidge Formerly SergeantSavidge

If you're working with Flash Professional then I can give you some pointers.

5. BoomBoom90

BoomBoom90 New Member

The computers in my school all have pivot and we have like 3 pods XD