My HG Plans

Discussion in 'Maps' started by wiihazza, Oct 28, 2014.

?

Choose a map

1. Future City

15.4%
  2. Future Mine

23.1%
  3. Leningrad Outskirts

15.4%
  4. Pearl Harbour

7.7%
  5. SkyBlock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mount Olympia

7.7%
  7. Operation Market Garden

15.4%
  8. Crash Site

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. U-Boat Pens

7.7%
  10. Aqua base

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Other (please comment below)

7.7%
  1. wiihazza

wiihazza Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Leader E

Future City is a take on Halo 3 ODST Mombasa and the Clone wars but mixed together and taken down a little with great skyscrapers and sewer systems with a river and strategic positions such as watchtowers or even the main mess hall this colony is more fortified than residential 

Future Mine is a idea from Metal Arms Glitch In The System when at the start you battle through the remains of Droid Town to stop the enemy coming in in the map however you start in the mine and work your way outwards with twisting tunnels and to make it as realistic as possible i will add some ways of causing cave ins while you actually play! future drills underwater caverns and lava pits this mine has almost everything

Leningrad outskirts is a more basic map with frozen farmland ice lakes and mountains but with partisan camps a village and a important railway not forgetting the abandoned coal mines hidden away by the villagers of this secluded area 

Pearl Harbour you start in the crew quarters in a great ship when suddenly its attacked fight your way outside into the town port where you can find great weapons and food to take control of the ship this map has a battleship and a island town with a couple of hills behind it 

SkyBlock is a common map with a variety of floating islands with towns or villages on top connected by bridges now your airship has landed and your crew are rebelling fight them off and take the island 

Mount Olympia the gods have decided a game you shall start at the bottom of the mountain and fight your way to the top and to the great temple of the gods first one there gets enough weaponry to fight off an army but the way up is treacherous with traps landslides and last you must get there before anyone else 

Operation Market Garden start in a para plane and drop into the drink (river) to fight your way into the town and take the bridge the plane dropping will be quite hard since if someone goes afk they dont have to drop but i plan to push you out with pistons the map has a large town surrounded by river and a bridge with many ways into it the town is ruined since market garden was put into action through WW2 

Crash site your plane has crashed into a unknown part of the world covered in wasteland swamp and jungle find shelter fight off the natives (other players) and loot the ruins of old villages and great temples 

U-Boat pens Start on the german coast your team is all dead you must get to the german beach and enter the U-Boat pens with watchtowers cargo ships and fuel tankers 

Aqua base includes Underwater domes tunnels water filled caverns and underwater tunnels 

2. Bella_Nicole

Bella_Nicole # Blame the Dutch!
    Retired Officer

My vote is operation market garden. Why? Because the operation was in The Netherlands and it will be really cool if something like this would be implemented in Minecraft

3. AsianInvasion127

AsianInvasion127 The Panda Enthusiast!

Oh nice that your making a map! :D And SOO MANY CHOICES! XD However I think I'll pick Future City because there aren't many modern maps on the server and I think it would be nice to have a futuristic one. Also if you need help with the map feel free to ask me! I'm mostly bored on Creative when I'm on :p

4. Fantastic_Fox

Fantastic_Fox Captain Fluffkins

Other because I think it would be awesome to play HG on the space station from alien or alien:isolation. Another idea for a map would be a map from tf2!

5. mrduckdeer

mrduckdeer Well-Known Member

Pearl Harbor Cause MERICA

Fantastic_Fox likes this.
  6. Fishonthedocks

Fishonthedocks New Member

U-Boat pens because that would be awesome and i might be able to help

7. AsianInvasion127

AsianInvasion127 The Panda Enthusiast!

I was born on Pearl Harbour day XD