Requesting the Help of Builders, Cartos, or Anyone Who Can Build Stuff

Discussion in 'Maps' started by OhEmJee, Jan 16, 2016.

1. OhEmJee

OhEmJee Well-Known Member

Hi! If you're reading this, you're probably looking to help a mapmaker with his map, correct? If you're not... well, you probably have other things to do.

My current long-term project is a racing game in Minecraft. There are six tiers, or "cups", of stages. They are: the Iron Cup (Simple and easy stages made for a quick match with friends), the Gold Cup (A little more difficult, for experienced players), the Diamond Cup (Stages designed for full-on competitions), the Emerald Cup (Pros-only zone), the Redstone Cup (Stages using more redstone contraptions than other stages), and the Beacon Cup/Special Cup (Stages that look way too beautiful/are way too difficult to be in the Emerald Cup). I'm asking you guys to build some courses, because I'm only one guy and I can't really make every stage myself. I also thought it would have been nice to have people contribute to a map instead of the maker doing everything himself.

Everyone whose course gets into the map will be credited, both inside the map (e.g. viewing the map in the couse selection menu) and out (provided I get the map onto a map sharing site).

So, here's a little guide on how to submit a course: 

I also have some restrictions.

The entire map will have at most 24 stages (four for each cup), and at least 18 (three for each cup). Don't tell me this is an unreasonable goal; you aren't doing anybody any good by doing this and frankly it's annoying. I do not have a due date, so take your time!  :emoticon-smiley-18px:

If you have any questions, I'm open.

Thanks! :D

Bella_Nicole and JediNobesonic like this.
  2. IcyFlameLordMan

IcyFlameLordMan Dank Duck of your Dreams

Rainbow Road i got it easter eggs got it

3. JediNobesonic

JediNobesonic Determined Jedi

Ive built 4 tracks on my realm, one is in the gallery (Talladega Superspeedway) so this sounds like my thing, Ill help! I can even setup a compact but very useful lighting system for night racing o3o

#3 JediNobesonic, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
    OhEmJee likes this.
  4. OhEmJee

​Awesome! Glad you could help. The lighting system could be useful in some stages :D

JediNobesonic likes this.
  5. JediNobesonic

JediNobesonic Determined Jedi

Omega I have a slight problem, my laptop refuses to run singleplayer worlds ever since I got it. Luckly, I own a legit (not trial) Minecraft realm... so using the option of having 3 different worlds on there, I have created a world on it dedicated to the track im building, when the track is done I'll upload it to my singleplayer worlds and put on here. For now though... I've invited you to my realm so you can see progress and leave tips and suggestions. ^-^ (note: from time to time I'll have it set to my main world cuz I have other people who play on it x3)

OhEmJee likes this.
  6. OhEmJee

​How odd that that happened. But it's great to hear you found a workaround!

JediNobesonic likes this.