Shoutout To Some Staff

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ally__Girl, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Because I feel like it and I have nothing better to do, here's a shoutout to the staff that did stuff that pissed me off.
    Thanks, you incredibly bipolar staff member that is completely unfair with their punishments to me half the time, and the other half comes to me complaining about other staff.
    Thanks, staff member that invited me to join their TS channel just to pretend to be busy and leave as soon as I joined.
    Thanks, staff member that told me to shut up and then kicked and muted me when I didn't.
    Thanks, staff member that trapped me in border blocks on their property and then proceeded to pour lava on me.
    Thanks, staff member that so kindly told me I sound like a mixture of someone constantly crying and a dying seal.
    Thanks, staff member that said some fantastic things about my physical appearance.
    Thanks, staff member that I used to be friends with until they became staff and started being a complete jerk to me.
    And I really just straight up hate you and I'm not even going to pretend otherwise, staff member that shames players for their choices of whether or not to be physically interactive with someone they are romantically involved with.

Thanks again, to all you staff mentioned here.

2. Schuttle

Schuttle Founder
    Staff Member Founder

I've said this before, but I think it is worth repeating. Please feel free to DM me about what happened to you or what you witnessed from Staff. I will look into it with you.

3. OhEmJee

OhEmJee Well-Known Member

I blame Zorre

Oatmeal and Schuttle like this.
  4. Zorredekka

Zorredekka Retired Officer
    Retired Officer

Whaaaaaaatttttt. I've never even been here for months!

5. Casper_vdM

Casper_vdM Well-Known Member

Just stop please. You can keep blaming everyone for things they probably didn't do, or atleast didn't intend to do. Or you can talk with Schuttle about it, like he has suggested many times before, instead of whining on the forums about it. thanks.

6. Cupcakeman120

Cupcakeman120 Active Member

i partly agree yet some people do have reasons to complain

Ally__Girl likes this.
  7. SneakyNinjaDog

SneakyNinjaDog The Doggiest of Ninjas
    Staff Member Sr. Cartographer

Gotta agree w some people. If you have something to say - say it to Schuttle! Don't keep harping on it in the forums giving the impression that possibly all our staff are behaving like idiots. That is totally unfair to the staff that has no part in this!

I am not saying you should name staff or other people in open forums if they misbehave. That kind of stuff belong in the appropriate forums - either the REPORT ABUSE or REPORT STAFF ABUSE or you can pm Schuttle personally since he offered it!

So please use the right channels.

Casper_vdM and Bella_Nicole like this.
  8. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Yeah, I can. But seriously, you clearly have not met me. I avoid confrontations, and I pretty much point fingers at someone cloaked in darkness. What I mean by that is that I am clearly blaming someone and giving details and all, but not telling who. And as I said, I got nothing to do. Also, some of this stuff isn't punishable. Just stuff that pisses me off that I don't think staff should do, but do.
    And seriously, this stuff cannot be accidental. If it is, there is even more reason to look into getting new staff members.

Also, Casper, you were staff once, you know these people better than the average player does. If you're being honest here and you seriously do not realize the issues there are with certain members of staff, I think you need to look into hiring a Captain Obvious to follow you around and help you out. Maybe you'll realize the straw would work better if you took the wrapper off. Or that those kids over there aren't playing doctor. I could go on and on, but I'd really rather not.
    It's like in Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz. They think Oz is some great powerful wizard, but he's really a humbug behind a curtain. You've been behind that curtain, you've seen he's a humbug, you can't keep telling everyone he's the most powerful wizard in all the land.

And here I will better explain the situation if it does in fact seem that these people could face an incredibly serious slap on the wrist.

Incredibly bipolar staff member that is completely unfair with their punishments to me half the time, and the other half comes to me complaining about other staff.
    This was centuries ago, back in Nations. When everyone broke the rules. One day they came on and just banned me. I mean, yes, I did break the rules, but come on. I wasn't the only one, and it had been almost a year since I last broke rules. Plus a ban was just way too forward. And I never received the warning I was promised would come before any punishment. Main thing here is that I did talk to staff about it, and guess what? No one gave a crap. Don't be shocked, you know how popular my opinion is.
    And the other staff is their problem. If they feel that Bob the moderator did not properly address their rank as the esteemed Jr. Moderator, I really could not care less. The day they actually feel so insulted as to do something other than tell people that cannot give a single freaking crap, and can do even less about it, will be the day my hair naturally turns a blazing turquoise, and I wake up speaking Luxembourgish.
    Staff member that told me to shut up and then kicked and muted me when I didn't.
    Believe me, I complained about this. To them, to others, no one gave a crap. Nothing new, really. You'll notice it's a common theme here.
    Staff member that trapped me in border blocks on their property and then proceeded to pour lava on me.
    Same thing as last time.
    Staff member that so kindly told me I sound like a mixture of someone constantly crying and a dying seal.
    Well, you'll know who you are after this, but the fact that they proceeded to call themself a combination of a donkey and a ditch after I told them that I had, in fact, just been crying, because my father died, would make up for it in staff's POV. Still am not happy about their comment. And I clearly hold grudges. (It was also quite obviously on TeamSpeak).
    Staff member that said some fantastic things about my physical appearance.
    It was on TeamSpeak. And some people said that people can do and say whatever they want on there. I didn't have screenshots anyway, as it was verbal.

I have removed all of my thanks to staff that I feel have pissed me off without breaking the rules.

#8 Ally__Girl, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  9. Salkroth

Salkroth Cartographer
    Staff Member Cartographer

I am going to just throw this in here because I felt this needs to be said;

Ally__girl you are the definition of a toxic player.
    I have had the pleasure of playing with you on many many occasions and never once have I ever seen you actually be a victim of anything that you didn't provoke, you constantly like to push our rules and freely gloat about it because you technically did not break any rules but you pushed all staff members when online to the point we almost break so you can then "report" us publicly on the forums without names, leading me to further believe that you are just full of it and are being your normal toxic self.

You constantly make posts like this claiming you're a victim and yet never have the slightest shred of evidence to support your claims, and you constantly get told that if you have an issue with staff to contact schuttle directly but as far as I can tell you have never done that, but instead chosen to come on the forums again and again to berate the staff on the pettiest of little things just to get some attention your way.

Maybe you do not realize this but this is a free public server that owes you nothing, you do not have to play here but if you choose to then that's up to you, we welcome any player but I personally have zero patience for toxic players, they just live to destroy communities like you are sadly attempting now.

And for those who are unfamiliar with the term "toxic player", A toxic player is someone who negatively impacts a game in an intentional way. Bad game play and lack of understanding is not being toxic. However bashing anyone in game, leaving when things aren't going your way or intentionally aiding the enemy in any form is toxic

10. OhEmJee

OhEmJee Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, who exactly is "the enemy"

11. Salkroth

Salkroth Cartographer

That would refer to PVP situations when you would help the opposing team win.

I didn't write that part, its just the google search result definition of a "toxic player" so it refers to wide variety of games.

Casper_vdM and weper78 like this.
  12. Casper_vdM

Casper_vdM Well-Known Member

Yes, I do know these people better than most people on this server, including you. Your behaviour and disrespect to basically anyone on the server really disgusts me.

The only person that needs a captain here, is you. I can understand now why people have hated you for so long. You are such a toxic person.

And do you honestly think you're the only one noticing these things? Yes people get banned, and yes the reasons might be dumb. But in the end breaking a rule, is breaking a rule. Whining about it afterwards just makes you seem..

Your way of speaking to these people just gives me the main idea of how you view people in general, and how wrong you are.

13. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Ok, if you feel that way, I will, in fact, make a report as soon as I have access to the screenshots. Should be by Monday.

14. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

I wouldn't be this way if I hadn't been muted my first day with no warning. And considering staff continued on that way doesn't help. You see, back when my Ally__Girl account first joined Vanilla, I spawned in the Diamond region. Which means I never saw any rules or conditions or anything. And nobody bothered to tell me.
    I mean, staff also continued to express their feelings of contempt towards me made my behaviour worse.

15. Salkroth

Salkroth Cartographer

Ally__girl, you are not going to ever convince anyone that you are a victim here, and I have 100% confidence that anything you think you have as "evidence" is not real or you would of just submitted it long ago versus continuing to try to convince people here that you are completely innocent...

As for not seeing the server rules when you first joined vanillabean, that is NO excuse, the rules set there are no different than that of normal everyday society, you should not require someone to tell you to be a decent human being.
    Also you were always warned, again and again...
    You seem to confuse a mute with a ban when it comes to punishment severity, a mute is basically a time out and frankly from what I have seen you do/say I am surprised you are not permanently muted here already.

And as for that last point you made that because people continued to express their "feelings" to you in a way you didn't appreciate so you feel it gives you the right to be even worse of a person to everyone? what the hell is wrong with you, if that is your honest outlook on life then I suggest you may want to seek some help because life is going to eat you alive.

I would also like to point out that every single post you make ally__girl just worsens your case, right now you are your own worst enemy here.

16. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Well, I would have reported you a while ago, but you finally stopped pissing me off. If you want, I have screenshots, but they're on another computer so it might take a bit to get them.

17. Salkroth

Salkroth Cartographer

As I have said many times to you in the past Ally__girl I am not above the rules and if you have some sort of evidence of me breaking those rules then please pass it on to schuttle.

I know for a fact I have not broken any rules and annoying you is as easy as saying "hello" so using that as an argument is kind of null and void.

But lets pretend for a moment that say I did in fact do something against the rules, why would you choose to sit on that information when you obviously have never liked me or any other staff member?
    The only conclusion I can come to is that you like to think you have stuff on people, and then try to blackmail them into doing what you want them to do or you will "report" them, I am not afraid of you and anything you say here is just empty threats.

18. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Well, you are quite right, I never liked you and never will. The thing about "hello" is also true, but it makes it even worse if you tag on a nickname the person has come to hate. If you say you don't know what I'm talking about, that's total crap.
    It's partly because the old computer I used was a total mess, and this summer I have sorted through all the junk and stuff. It's mainly because I learned that if Bob harasses me once and I report it, no one cares. If I wait until Bob harasses me ten times before reporting it, staff might just take the time to reply to your report. Oh, and if I do report Bob after he harasses me ten times, if there is no screenshot of me asking Bob to stop, it doesn't count.

19. Salkroth

Salkroth Cartographer

Ok lookey here Spuds Mackenzie, there is nothing wrong with a playful nickname so long as its not used in a hurtful way, I have no problem with players having fun with my name and calling me whatever so long as its not breaking any rules.

Also you seem to not understand even though I know you have been told by myself and many other staff that most issues like the ones you claim to experience are usually handled with a temp mute, depending on offence level and or repetitiveness the mute can be anywhere from 10 minutes to days (I am no mod so I do not know the exact current penalty times) and even if say the player was temp banned for X amount of time, whos to say that said time didn't already pass, you?, I think not.
    A punishment for someone breaking the rules that you have submitted in the past (assuming it was a valid report) could very well been handed out and the player served their time in between the time you were not even online, on contrary to what you may believe, things do actually still happen when you are not around.

Also you will never be informed about the outcome of the reports from staff, after said report is filed its between the staff and that player, you should not require to see proof of punishment and I really do not understand your obsession with it, frankly its not very healthy.

That's all I have for this round, back to you spuds...

- Saltbroth

20. Ally__Girl

Ally__Girl Member

Well some staff told me that no matter what I say, if it offends someone and they ask me to stop, and I don't, it's punishable. As long as the offense is within reason, I think that is completely fair. And that's not the only nickname that you've given me.

I'm not quite sure what you're going on about, but I'm guessing it's the fact that I got pissed the last time staff banned me for a report yet never bothered to tell me anything had been done to the other player. I've made somewhere around 15 reports and ever single time but that, staff actually bothered to say something. Even if it's that they now want some full screen and that nothing can be done about my report, they have responded.

Edit: 22, to be exact.