Summer Build Competition ~July 24th deadline~

Discussion in 'News' started by JKDeathGod, Jun 20, 2016.

By JKDeathGod on Jun 20, 2016 at 1:35 PM
  1. JKDeathGod

JKDeathGod Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Summer Graphic 2016.jpg
    Hello, I am JKDeathGod, now that it is summer I want to do something to give the players on Luxwander something to do. So I am hosting a multiple week long build comp. This competition is similar to Bella's competition she held in the winter with the theme of winter. However, this is completely different in every way except that it is all the same but the theme is summer (See what I did there?). Anyways I said that this competition is a multiple week long competition, meaning that you have a few weeks to create your build.

Format:

My IGN (In-Game Name):
    Name of my warp:
    Brief description of my build:
    Status of my build:

Expectations:
    Since you have over a month from now to build and most of you won't be in school, we expect your build to be at least 100x100.

Do not break any rules, you will be disqualified and dealt with accordingly. You have been warned.

When it comes time to judge the builds you make don't worry, I have asked Bella_Nicole, ShroudofDark and SneakyNinjaDog to help me judge.

The winner of this build competition can choose a steam game or one (1) week of Platinum VIP. (But not Both) Judging is expected to take place on the 24th of July, so make sure you have your builds done by then. (This gives you lots of time to build so we expect great builds from all who attend ;^) But don't be intimidated by this; it would be great if you would participate no matter how confident you are in your building skills or not, you never know, you might just have the right design and is built just right.) Even if you don't win all is not to waste, you can use your build for the various builder ranks (depending on how good it is it could work for higher levels of builder)

For those that don't want to read more than they have to:
    Starts now, ends July 24th
    Follow format stated above
    Theme: Summer
    prize for winning is a steam game or 1 Week Plat. VIP

Steam game options:
    Age of Empires II: HD Edition
    Bastion
    Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
    Dungeon Defenders
    EYE Divine Cybermancy
    Landmark Beta
    Magicka
    Rules :
    1.Hacking will get you disqualified and permanently banned.
    2.Building with a friend is allowed, but there can only be one winner.
    3.Be respectful.
    4.You must claim your prize immediately after the competition or you will forfeit it.
    5. Prize list is subject to availability and change.
    6. You must build on the plot size that has been given.
    7: Please follow the given Theme.
    8. Staff cannot claim a prize.
    9: Players cannot win twice in a row.
    10. World edit is allowed.
    11. If you enter the Build Comp, Please reply under under this topic with the format given and don't forget the warp.

#1 JKDeathGod, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by JKDeathGod, Jun 20, 2016.