Survival Games Relaunched!

Discussion in 'News' started by Schuttle, Jun 15, 2016.

By Schuttle on Jun 15, 2016 at 2:15 PM
  1. Schuttle

Schuttle Founder
    Staff Member Founder

Formerly named Hunger Games, now Survival Games has relaunched!

There are new chest contents and you can now earn coins! For now, the coins can only be used to set bounties. You can earn coins through kills and winning games.

Hope everyone has a great time!
    Schuttle

#1 Schuttle, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Schuttle, Jun 15, 2016.

1. JediNobesonic
      JediNobesonic
      YESA;SDFS HDFJSADKH ASKF FINALLY LETS HAVE A BLOODY MATCH ON SUNDAY >=DDDD
      rbert125 and Bella_Nicole like this.
    2. AgileRich
      AgileRich
      Your fellow yellow friend is now very very excited to get back home.

I shall win every minor game,

as long as true assists me.
      ;)
      kawaiimackenzie likes this.
    3. ItsQueen
      ItsQueen
      yas, yassss, yassssssssssssss. Ready to lose like always haha xD
    4. truesurvivor9
      truesurvivor9
      Now change the "Not Hungry" tag
      *hint* *hint*
      noel479 likes this.
    5. TheLordCthulhu
      TheLordCthulhu
      After 2 years of wanting something with coins . Now when all the fun in pvp is gone because of 1.9 , it gets added. This is sad , soo soooo sad ....
    6. truesurvivor9
      truesurvivor9
      One thing I'd like to say. If it's possible, can you remove the poison II potions? They are way too freaking op and way too common. I got 5 of them one game. And they also last 20 seconds, which gets you down to 1/2 a heart and the poison still lasts a few more seconds.
      noel479 likes this.
    7. noel479
      noel479
      true survivor....
    8. noel479
      noel479
      I do really understand that point, but it might balance out with all of the health/regeneration/golden apples you may be able to obtain throughout the map. Yet, instead of getting rid of it entirely maybe adding weakness potions, or shifting to poison 1 would be better.
      truesurvivor9 likes this.
    9. Ryelie
      Ryelie
      All in all, I love the new update, however, everything seems to be very op, from diamond swords to poison II potions it can make a lot of games very unfair when we are given the opportunity to obtain such items right off of spawn.
    10. Attacker127
      Attacker127
      IT would be interresting to have a shop where you could buy items before a match and they would be in your inventory when you spawned in, but of course there would have to be a limit.
    11. Attacker127
      Attacker127
      Also, another suggestion; i would recommend using a plugin that allows the server to remain at 1.9 (IK hurts me to say it too :-/ ) but the PVP would be the same as 1.8, this would make Hunger Games much more exciting and interresting.
      TheLordCthulhu likes this.