This is serious..

Discussion in 'Luxwander' started by Cupcakeman120, May 25, 2017.

1. Cupcakeman120

Cupcakeman120 Active Member

I'm going to be using decently sized font to convey my message...
    Okay.
    This is a serious conversation we are having now.
    I need to say this, especially when this has been welling up inside of me since I ever started reading people's profiles that don't exist anymore.
    I don't think I need to say how many names are welled up inside of me that have absence periods of at least more than 10 weeks.
    It's really depressing, seeing people who said that friends who were once friends are no longer their friends.
    What is the meaning of life without friends?
    I smile to hide what I really am from the inside. All the silly things I wrote are written when I'm happy. Well, that isn't exactly often.
    I won't be kidding for this at all, but Luxwander is failing. Everyday I go on, I only see what, 4-9 people on? I remember back in 2016 when there used to be 10-30 people on majestic, and many more unaccounted for on other servers.
    Well, it's not only Nations that stopped, but it's what happened to the community.
    Everything is different now. You know that warm feeling you get when you see family and friends?
    Well it's gone now.
    Community has quite a lot of definitions in my opinion. It has a value.
    Partly because of so many people who were banned or just left. I don't know why we are leaving for the most part, but I'm starting to feel more and more of it. This is too rapid, too much change.
    I am that stereotypical person that likes the same thing, over and over again. Yes. There is too much change, and what we used to know is leaving. I don't like change. You know when you helped create something, and the people you left to run it are completely different the next time you come back? Well, that's luxwander.
    It's not just others it's hurting, it's also hurting me a lot. JediNobisonic, Admiral_Prophet, TheLordCthuhlu, Eigo(luke), DSBulldogs, and so many others. They're just gone. I came back after weeks, to see that my friends were gone. I went to Luxwander expecting to see their plots with at least some progress after the weeks I was gone. Well, it was the same as I last saw it.
    i was shook

i just hate change, especially the change that makes a hearth, a smoldering ash filled one.

funcraft467 likes this.
  2. Cupcakeman120

"Burn slowly with smoke but no flame."

funcraft467 likes this.
  3. funcraft467

funcraft467 Member

This is such a wonderfully tragic post. However, I couldn't agree more. That's why the past few days I've been making friends with as many people as I can meet. I'm funcraft, by the way!
    Majestic Creative has definitely seen more popular days. I remember days when there were so many players on that the world would crash frequently and there were always the annoying roleplay and build advertisements in the chat. I miss all my old friends I made that I haven't seen in ages. But you know? I also think once the bulk of schooling is over, more people will come on. Unless all the old players, like me, are just having less time to spend playing on this wonderful server because of things happening in their lives. I've been playing Luxwander for 3+ years, and my friends I've made and I are all growing up. I graduated high school yesterday, Shroud is busy with college, and so many other players are just having crazy things happen in their lives that we have no idea about. But we shouldn't lose the incredible friendships and memories we've all made together on this fantastic community of minecraft lovers.
    And Cupcake? Even though going back to old warps can be painfully sad, because you miss those days, I think they are beautiful because all my old memories flow back when I see them. It makes me super happy. And sharing those old memories with others is super fun too. Like, did you know that I've been friends with ShroudofDark since before he was ever given the title of Builder? Hahahah, I love to brag about it! But its true!
    I don't think Luxwander is failing. I think there's hope for a new generation of players to be introduced to this magnificent server and the people who still play. We can become a better community through making friends with everyone, offering to see their builds, and make new memories together. Let's be the stick that pokes the fire back to roaring flames! c: Oh also, phoenixes are born from ash so lets make Majestic Creative of Luxwander a mighty phoenix again!!
    (Man my response is so cheesy XD welp)

Cupcakeman120 likes this.
  4. joleymoleyhunt

joleymoleyhunt Well-Known Member

Luxwander has seen better times, we just need to power on through and eventually things will get better, I know for a fact that Schuttle is trying his hardest to keep things running, this is from a staff point of view, I've been in Luxwander Staff Meetings and I know how much passion the Administration Team have for this server, so I don't expect Luxwander to fully dissolve, the best thing we can do as a community is come together and show people how great this server actually is.

I'd say yes, the player count is low. If you are from the UK or any part of Europe, the player count will always be low since Luxwander is an American server, more players join when its either a weekend or when they get back from work or school.

5. Cupcakeman120

Yes I remember the advertisements for roleplay. They were quite annoying, yes.

funcraft467 likes this.
  6. Cupcakeman120

Well, the player count has always been quite low, unfortunately. My only hope is the same as yours, that this server will still be a marvelous one as it once was.

funcraft467 likes this.