/tpa and /tpaccept not working

Discussion in 'Majestic Creative' started by CaptTNT, Dec 26, 2017.

1. CaptTNT

CaptTNT New Member

This has been happening for almost the whole day now. when someone in the server does/did /tpa <name>, the request message did not appear. when doing /tpaccept, you would get the teleported message, but the person does not appear. This currently applies to everyone in Majestic, but I am not sure about noble or gigaplot.

2. Howdee

Howdee New Member

This has also been happening to me. I was talking to somebody and they asked me to teleport to them, which I did. The request sent successfully, but I never ended up actually teleporting to them, even though they did accept. They kept asking me to request again, but it still did not work. Some time later, I was on a Skype call with my friend and her twin. My friend requested to teleport to me but it didn't work, even though I accepted. Her twin then teleported to her and it worked for them two. I don't know why, but it worked...?

Howdee x

CaptTNT likes this.
  3. joleymoleyhunt

joleymoleyhunt Well-Known Member

It's most likely a bug or something. I wouldn't imagine it taking long to fix, best thing to do now is tell people that it isn't working and wait for it to be fixed

CaptTNT likes this.