Community movie night August 1st!

Potential movies!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrystalDrop

Jun 1, 2020
USA
1596012106412.png

Hello everyone! I am interested in trying to hold a Netflix party community event. Everyone is welcomed as long as you have a Netflix account! Above I have listed some potential movie options. If you are interested in joining please feel free to cast a vote and comment below! If there is a movie you think everyone would enjoy and is not listed, feel free to suggest it. I would love to see you guys there!

When: Saturday, August 1st @ 7 PM PST/LuxTime

Get the Netflix party extension here!

1596014160903.png

Last edited:

CrystalDrop

Jun 1, 2020
USA
I should be able to attend as well, Canadian Netflix doesn't have a number of these movies haha. :confused:
I'm really hoping you will be able to join the party regardless of the movie when we are using this Netflix streaming tool. If not, I will pay better attention to the movie options if we do this again in the future! What movies are you able to watch?

Reactions: Schuttle

CrystalDrop

Jun 1, 2020
USA
wait do vpns work for the party thing for Canada netflix cuz the VPN could go to american netflix
I used the Netflix party extension with people in other countries before and they were able to join, however, the film might have to be on their selection. This was an error on my end.