Discussions Await!

x_Mini_x

Motivated Mini
Sep 8, 2015
Scotland
Since I haven’t really been updated with Luxwander (I’m years behind haha!!)
what have you guys been doing as of recently?!

This can either be from minecraft generally (within lux because we don’t like to advertise things that aren’t lux ), or within real life.

I haven’t seen much recent activity besides some media and status updates alongside re-introductions, which is why I wanted to start a proper discussion that could be slightly interesting for all.

(Unless there has been things that have happened but I’m unaware of due to not being able to work forums as of yet- I thank Schuttle for the help thus far though!!)

I’m always up for having nice talks and making new friends..

Have a nice day!! - Mini

SirStarky

Advocate
Staff member
Advocate
Explorer
Feb 16, 2014
California
Hi Mini! I've been building a find the button map on lux. As of personal life, I have started baking and cooking more often, not a lot, but more than before!

x_Mini_x

Motivated Mini
Sep 8, 2015
Scotland
Hi Mini! I've been building a find the button map on lux. As of personal life, I have started baking and cooking more often, not a lot, but more than before!
You need to show us some pictures if you can!! I’m curious as to what you’re making!! :)

also really?? That sounds awesome!

DomM625

Advocate
Staff member
Advocate
Explorer
Aug 22, 2017
New Jersey
Since I haven’t really been updated with Luxwander (I’m years behind haha!!)
what have you guys been doing as of recently?!

This can either be from minecraft generally (within lux because we don’t like to advertise things that aren’t lux ), or within real life.

I haven’t seen much recent activity besides some media and status updates alongside re-introductions, which is why I wanted to start a proper discussion that could be slightly interesting for all.

(Unless there has been things that have happened but I’m unaware of due to not being able to work forums as of yet- I thank Schuttle for the help thus far though!!)

I’m always up for having nice talks and making new friends..

Have a nice day!! - Mini
I'm not sure if we have ever talked before, maybe in the past of Luxwander, but just wanted to take some part in this discussion! It's always fun to talk to new people.

So during this tough time of quarantine, I've been forced to do a lot of school work because my school has transitioned to online schooling.. Sadly during my senior year. Apart from that, I have been doing a lot of music.. Listening, recording, etc.

I have recently been playing on Luxwander a lot as well.

:)

x_Mini_x

Motivated Mini
Sep 8, 2015
Scotland
I'm not sure if we have ever talked before, maybe in the past of Luxwander, but just wanted to take some part in this discussion! It's always fun to talk to new people.

So during this tough time of quarantine, I've been forced to do a lot of school work because my school has transitioned to online schooling.. Sadly during my senior year. Apart from that, I have been doing a lot of music.. Listening, recording, etc.

I have recently been playing on Luxwander a lot as well.

:)
That’s awesome that you’ve come back on to luxwander and took up some music- id love to hear it sometime!! Also yeah, I’m not exactly good at remembering names, it would be lovely to talk to you some more though!

also same here, I’ve been converted to online learning and have been taken off my nursing placements because I’ve been given the job as a covid nurse until I’m allowed back on placement as a student nurse (I’m doing a bachelors degree in nursing aha!!) it’s a bit scary so hopefully it’ll end soon!