Introduction to who I am

Dawnjesseyjames

Jun 19, 2020
Montreal, Canada
Minecraft IGN: Dawnjesseyjames
Discord: Ⅾαωηנεssεүנαмεs#0190 (Just copy paste, my name has weird fonts in ==')

Hello, my name is Lizzie. I'm 19 and I started playing Luxwander, since, well, about a week ago. I mostly play on survival because I feel that if I don't have a goal set, I won't be able to do things that amuse me. Didn't mean for it to come out weirdly but I feel that if I enjoy a certain game, I'd work harder on a game by doing things, then it's more fun. I'm a very outgoing person in-game. I chat a lot. I don't have many creative skills... hell... I use blueprints for my builds XD

In-person, I'm a very shy person to talk to at the beginning. Once you get to know me, I'd be laughing my a.. off in calls just randomly! I enjoy listening to music a lot, especially BTS ^-^
I'm a very mixed person, I'm half Canadian, half Chinese, I speak 3-5 languages: English, French, Cantonese, a bit of Mandarin and a bit of Khmer(Cambodian language).

Luxwander is not my first Minecraft server but I believe it is the best one I've ever joined. Everyone is so nice, they all share certain values and opinions and we share that in chat. Staffs are always so helpful. It's good to know that there's always someone there waiting to help.

Reactions: JKDeathGod