Vahaan

Nov 8, 2021
California
2021-11-08_00.07.34.png
2021-11-08_00.10.21.png
2021-11-08_00.11.47.png
2021-11-08_00.12.44.png

/warp DecrepitNordicHome

I know "WIP" builds aren't allowed but I would hope that I'm allowed to modify and/or tweak small things in the future if I feel the need to. It's decent, come check it out! Also the granite/andesite was a marker for the 35x35 space.

JKDeathGod

EXEC
Staff member
Admin
Voyager
Pioneer
Feb 4, 2014
Canada
Your build meets the standard for rookie builder! You did very well on the build, I like the texture in the leaves on the tree, There's a lot more detail in every part of the build for what I expect in a rookie builder app, it is a solid build and I look forward to seeing more from you in future builds.
Only issue with the build is that it says Vahaan's Crappy House, simply untrue.
Unfortunately builder ranks are not operational right now due to plugin issues, but you will receive the rank when those issues are fixed, in the mean time, nothing is stopping you from working on the next builder rank.

Vahaan

Nov 8, 2021
California
Your build meets the standard for rookie builder! You did very well on the build, I like the texture in the leaves on the tree, There's a lot more detail in every part of the build for what I expect in a rookie builder app, it is a solid build and I look forward to seeing more from you in future builds.
Only issue with the build is that it says Vahaan's Crappy House, simply untrue.
Unfortunately builder ranks are not operational right now due to plugin issues, but you will receive the rank when those issues are fixed, in the mean time, nothing is stopping you from working on the next builder rank.
Thanks haha! I tried to pull every trick in the book in terms of microdetail just to make sure I'd qualify. Hopefully my next ranks continue to exceed expectations :)