Founder
Staff member
Founder
Apr 14, 2010
2020-03-01_01.19.49.png

Hello Wanderers,

I have two announcements today!

Vanillabean

Vanillabean spawn is completed, thank you for the beautiful build @Salkroth.
Use the command '/visit spawn' at a region post to visit.

The new area includes the global rules, information about claims, a nether portal, and an end portal.
@Salkroth is even planning more over the next year so stay tuned!

Luxwander Public Roadmap

Our public roadmap is out! Link below:

Luxwander Roadmap Live - Board Planning

Our roadmap showcases the general direction and an optimistic expectation of when new additions or improvements will occur. The roadmap is subject to change, expect changes in the roadmap especially for goals in later quarters. If you have requests, suggestions, & feedback, please post below and it might make it to the roadmap:

Feature Requests, Suggestions, & Feedback

The roadmap is divided into columns, each column represents a different quarter of the years ahead.
For example the first four columns on the roadmap are listed below:

Luxwander Version, Yearly Quarter, Year

1.1 Q1 2020 = Luxwander version 1.1 is expected to be completed between January - March 2020.
1.2 Q2 2020 = Luxwander version 1.2 is expected to be completed between April - June 2020.
1.3 Q3 2020 = Luxwander version 1.3 is expected to be completed between July - September 2020.
1.4 Q4 2020 = Luxwander version 1.4 is expected to be completed between October - December 2020.

The next four columns after this are 2021 following the same format. I aim to keep at least two years of the roadmap out publicly at any time. A quarterly review will be posted at the end of each quarter reviewing past releases.

Individual goals will complete throughout the quarters. Goals are the individual cards in each column. If you look through the goals, you'll see two unique words: Phase and Season.

Phases are different release iterations of a certain individual feature and goal for the year. There can only be up to four Phases per year for a certain goal, if a goal is continuous the Phases will reset each year. Phases will use roman numerals I-IV. Usually Phase I is a basic barebones release or a complete review of an ongoing goal for the year. Phase II - IV will implement additional features that weren’t necessary for initial release and/or any changes and improvements we can make after we collect data on performance from previous Phases.

Seasons are similar to Phases but are focused on different releases of an individual server. Seasons might end with a server reset before the next season depending on the update. Seasons are also planned to include ranked statistics that reset per season like Fortnite or Apex Legends. Currently, only Minecraft Nations will follow a seasonal schedule like this. Season 1 of any server like Phases will also be a barebones release.

As always, if you have any comments or questions please let me know below!

Thanks,
Schuttle

Str1xs

Jun 27, 2017
Wait, by "server resetting" does that mean Majestic too? Cause if it does that'll be devastating for both me and my friends unseen, Meese, Mason, and all of the other people working on LuxPark currently.

Schuttle

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Apr 14, 2010
Wait, by "server resetting" does that mean Majestic too? Cause if it does that'll be devastating for both me and my friends unseen, Meese, Mason, and all of the other people working on LuxPark currently.
Only servers following a seasonal schedule might reset. Currently, only Minecraft Nations will follow a seasonal schedule like this. There are no resets planned for Majestic.

Reactions: unseenmatter