MagyPie

Cartographer
Staff member
Cartographer
Pioneer
Aug 29, 2015
Denmark
Hai everyone out there!

It's Magnus here or as all of my gamer friends know me Magy. I love and when I say love I mean it, I LOVE gaming and it may sound crazy but i am gaming at least 4 hours a day on Mondays - Thursdays and then in the weekends then i may go a bit more crazy and sometimes game 10 hours a day. So yeah! I spend a lot of time in front of my computer, it is my thing to do. If i am bored i usually sit down in my "Artistic" room and begin to doodle or do some crazy art that i always think that i never will get done with but i usually always finish what I am working on. If any of you can’t guess my favorite game is ofc. Minecraft. When i play my usual schedule I build probably 3-5 hours a day so i am really trying to get better and better everyday. I am a person there with ease can get annoyed of the stupidest things but don’t judge me for it, I am just very sensitive. But that’s what you will get to know about me! If you want to know more then you better start trying to become a really close friend.

Reactions: OtakuUgle
Status
Not open for further replies.