Why did the Majestic Creative plots get reset?

agl017

May 4, 2020
United States
I rediscovered this server today. I played on Majestic Creative a few years back, it was a big part of my childhood. I made so many friends and had such good times on this server.

I'm so saddened to see that everything I made as a kid has been erased. Why were the plots were reset? Is there any way to get it back, or is it gone forever?

Thanks.

Schuttle

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Apr 14, 2010
I rediscovered this server today. I played on Majestic Creative a few years back, it was a big part of my childhood. I made so many friends and had such good times on this server.

I'm so saddened to see that everything I made as a kid has been erased. Why were the plots were reset? Is there any way to get it back, or is it gone forever?

Thanks.
The old plots aren't gone forever. I do have the old backups for the old worlds.
In the far future, we will be investigating ways players will be able to transfer their old plots to the current world.

agl017

May 4, 2020
United States
The old plots aren't gone forever. I do have the old backups for the old worlds.
In the far future, we will be investigating ways players will be able to transfer their old plots to the current world.
That would be awesome, I'm glad they aren't gone forever. Thanks for responding!

Jessi3

Mar 12, 2013
United Kingdom
Oh man I was such a messy builder back in the days...

i think i'm okay with not having my old stuff lmao